Wednesday 14 May 2014

Autumn Escape 2014

What an awesome event, fantastic classes, great tutors, yummy food and fun with friends!!

I completed six classes in total, I enjoyed each and every one of them, learning so many new techniques along the way. All I can say is "ROLL ON Autumn Escape 2015" I can't wait!


This is a Double Layout Class I attended with tutor Natalie May


100% BOY
 
 
Another of Natalie May's Classes
 
 
Vintage Chic Memory File
 



 
This was an awesome way to include so many photo's in a layout!
 
And another of Natalie May's Classes
 
 
TIME TO GET YOUR TECHNIQUE ON.....
 
Another awesome class, used lots of Gesso, Ink and Paint, messy but FUN!

 
 
 
I also attended a class with tutor Nic Howard
 
 
The Last Hurrah
Another awesome double layout class, loved the colours and papers and the layout to compliment them all!
 
 
 
Well that's it for now, still have a couple of projects to complete from Autumn Escape so when I do I will post those.

No comments:

Post a Comment