Wednesday 6 August 2014

JOSH'S 8TH BIRTHDAY

My son Josh decided this year for his birthday party he wanted a LEGO theme, not the easiest of theme's there is not a lot of LEGO party stuff out there, so I had to be creative!!


The Party Table

The table Centerpeice


The Goodie Bags I made by cutting circles out the same colour as the bag and I used foam tape to give them dimension.

Each Goodie bag contained the pencil and  LEGO eraser. I put toppers made of cardboard on each pencil.

Each Goodie bag also had a bag of these LEGO cookies I made. I brought Arnotts NICE biscuits, iced them and then added the same colour M&M's for the connectors.




And packaged theme in cellophane bags and printed off cardboard bag toppers to complete these!!




my daughter Jessica drew the Lego faces on the balloons, Love these!!


I made This LEGO pinata out of cereal boxes, crepe paper, and cardboard drinking cups.


And Jessica made the LEGO cake.

So all in all it was a FUN party and Josh appreciated all the effort we had gone too......




No comments:

Post a Comment