Thursday 1 September 2016

Let's Scrap Design Team 1/9/2016



Hi All

I am so excited to have been selected for the Let's Scrap Sketches Design Team. Follow the Lets Scrap Sketches Blog and be inspired by the Design Team.

The Sketch for the 1/9/2016 is:



Here is my take on the sketch:

SUMMER FUN - These photo's were taken at Akitio Beach where we used to have some FUN family holidays.

In this layout I have used the Kaisercraft range of paper's "Sandy Toe's"


A fun layout with the diagonal squares and keeping the cool coastal colours, and the hessian embellishments!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Fiona... love your work with this sketch. I'm so happy to have you on my DT and can't wait to see more of your work!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Fiona... love your work with this sketch. I'm so happy to have you on my DT and can't wait to see more of your work!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Fiona...the colours are so soft and beachy and the flourishes and embellishment clusters are spot on!

    ReplyDelete